Jess

Dance as though no one is watching, love as though you have never been hurt, sing as though no one can hear you, live as though heaven is on earth

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Wednesday

Anybody with me, this is the slowest week EVER! Tonight I had to get out of this place so Amanda, Seana, and I went to my aunt's coffee shop. It was so nice to get away, people are getting CRAZY here. There are SO many things to get done in the next few weeks of school and everyone is a little edgy, well not a little...I'd say A LOT EDGY! So, I left the drama and left the arbor. Seana is sooo...funny! She thinks "us farmers" are superior to her! HAHA! She thinks cow and tractors are funny. Wow!
Tomorrow NO CLASSES! I'm not even going to set my alarm clock! can't tell you that last time that's happened.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRICIA!!! (I would put ur age in here to embarrass you but I don't know it, I still consider you to be 20!) :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home