Jess

Dance as though no one is watching, love as though you have never been hurt, sing as though no one can hear you, live as though heaven is on earth

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Jess & Jess


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Jessica Holeman wrote me this super cute poem!



I don't really remember the day,

I think it started at the fair, I would say.

We didn't really start off right,

 I was just the annoying girl, that called everynight. (haha...)

But suddenly I began to see,

How much you really meant to me.

Our friendship became very strong,

 We didn't even know it would last this long.

Now, I can't think of a day,

That I don't remember you in some little way.

Remembering the fun and the sad,

The good times and the bad.

And sometimes it's so hard for me,

 Because You, I never get to see.

But no matter how far apart,

 You will always be in my heart.

Your my Best Friend and always will be,

And I thank God everyday, for bringing you to me.


 


You are so cute Jess, thanks for the poem! I know it's hard, you being in Minnesota and all but don't worry, you aren't getting rid of me for a long time.


 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home