Jess

Dance as though no one is watching, love as though you have never been hurt, sing as though no one can hear you, live as though heaven is on earth

Thursday, March 10, 2005

I...

I...
I am: ready for SPRING BREAK!
I want: to find my “real” friends
I have: an awesome family
I wish: I was sleeping right now
I hate: school!!!
I fear: being alone forever and ever
I hear: crazy girls on the floor singing and “12 Stones”
I search: for the path for my life
I regret: caring what people thought about me in high school….missed out on lots of stuff I’m sure
I love: family, friends….and country music! lol
I always: want to sleep!
I dance: NEVER-It’s against the Spring Arbor Concept…(we do it all the time)
I sing: really loud in the car alone or with Kate in our room! :)
I cry: whenever I am frustrated or when I think about Annie
I stumble: well i trip all the time...but mostly when I think I can do everything myself
I surrender: my life, plans, everything to God
I admit: I can be just plain dumb sometimes
I anticipate: summer!
I recommend: moving out for at least one year
I remember: not a whole lot- too many concussions
I demand: that it stops snowing, c’mon its spring break
I forget: to do lots of things
I need: to go to bed
I plan: to come home tomorrow and get in my own bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home