Jess

Dance as though no one is watching, love as though you have never been hurt, sing as though no one can hear you, live as though heaven is on earth

Monday, April 11, 2005

adios

I'm sad and happy to announce that I'm not coming back to Spring Arbor next year. God has been giving me an AMAZING peace about leaving this place, it's awesome and I'm so thankful for it. I love the people I've met the last few months but I know there's so much more in store for me. I have to move back home, which will be very interesting, but I can do it! I will miss you like crazy Kate, but we are family and u can't get rid of me! :)

1 Comments:

  • At 9:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm going to miss you even more Jess :'(
    ~Kate

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home