Jess

Dance as though no one is watching, love as though you have never been hurt, sing as though no one can hear you, live as though heaven is on earth

Friday, March 25, 2005

I was listening to the radio last night and these two songs played back to back:
Mercy Me's "Homesick" and Michael W. Smith's "Friends". And all of a sudden I got really excited to die, not in a suicidal way but in a way that I was excited to see friends from the past and family members. I haven't seen one of my best friends from school, Annie, in a while and I was getting sad but then I realized...I'm going to be with her FOREVER eventually. So these next couple decades better go by fast! No but really, is it bad to get excited to die?

"Homesick"
In Christ, there are no goodbyes
And in Christ, there is no end
So I'll hold onto Jesus with all that I have
To see you again


"Friends"
...Though it's hard to let you go
In the Father's hands we know
That a lifetime's not too long to live as friends."

1 Comments:

  • At 1:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I miss you a lot Jess!!! and I love you tons!!!
    ~Kate

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home