Jess

Dance as though no one is watching, love as though you have never been hurt, sing as though no one can hear you, live as though heaven is on earth

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

2 more days

2 more days of school.....Okay so i'm really lame and have NO plans for Spring Break but hey...I'm gonna get lots of sleep hopefully! Everyone is getting really antsy to leave for break. And last night Kate and I were doing our daily venting session while writing songs and we got in trouble for playing the guitar too loud! My bad...who goes to bed at 12:30 in college?!?!?!
In psych we are learning about ESP and psychics and junk like that and in lab yesterday my prof interrogated me about being a twin and having that "special connection". Funny thing is, I've actually had lots of those "twin moments". Like a couple weeks ago I was thinking in my head that Amanda was going to fall and I turned around to see if she needed help walking and "BAM" she was on the ground! Weird but cool at the same time!

4 Comments:

  • At 11:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    ESP or telepathy? I think you pushed your sister subconsciously to allign your thoughts and reality.

     
  • At 11:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    We are so cool... I <3 writing songs!!!! espcially about stupid boys! ~Kate

     
  • At 4:07 PM , Blogger Jess said...

    yah since I can't beat her up pysically I do it telaphically now! ;)

     
  • At 4:37 PM , Blogger Manda said...

    Ya no kidding thanks for telepathically pushing me on the ground! Next time you think I'm going to fall, could you just hold on to me!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home