Jess

Dance as though no one is watching, love as though you have never been hurt, sing as though no one can hear you, live as though heaven is on earth

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

'Tis the season to be SICK! So we are all pretty much sick at school. The futon is covered in blankets, yummy tissues, cough drops, and homework that should be getting finished. Tonight Kate said, "I have a headache so bad that I am having labor...in my head!" Oh, she's so funny! I love my roomie! :)
Tonight Matt came to visit Amanda at school, that was pretty fun. We even busted out a jam session for him in the prayer chapel. We are in the process of perfecting "Broken" by Seether and Amy Lee. It's for our Annie who is gone :( We miss you!!!
Gotta study....

1 Comments:

  • At 9:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Jess I love you too!!! ~Kate

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home