Jess

Dance as though no one is watching, love as though you have never been hurt, sing as though no one can hear you, live as though heaven is on earth

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Sunday

So I think I have finally recovered from our trip. No the "Window City" is not an inside joke and thanks to all you SAU people who read it and never said anything until my dear uncle pointed it out. This weekend went so fast. Karilynn and Emily suprised me and came down Thursday, Friday Kate came home with me and we went to the races, and Saturday we played some four on four with my brothers friends. It wasn't just normal basketball, we dressed 80s...I think thats the look we were going for anyways. Well I'm back at the Arbor. 12 days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home