Jess

Dance as though no one is watching, love as though you have never been hurt, sing as though no one can hear you, live as though heaven is on earth

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Saturday

Is that SNOW out there??? Oh yes...it sure is! ARGH!

Well tonite I got the privelege of going to the Jackson Symphony Orchestra. I just happened to leave at intermission. (Shh..don't tell my prof)

What are the odds that out of the hundreds of seats in the concert hall, tonite my seat just happened to be right behind my high school band teacher. Strange! But I got to sit right between 2 extremely old people, couldn't be younger than 80 I'm guessing and they were using binoculars to watch. But I learned tonite that you can buy season tickets for the orchestra! I'm sorry but if I was rich enough to get season tickets to anything, the Jackson Symphony Orchestra would probably be my last choice.

Well the ochestra made me tired....Goodnight

3 Comments:

  • At 2:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You should have been here today, Jess. I was making strawberry jam :)

     
  • At 3:49 PM , Blogger Jess said...

    HAHA Funny!

     
  • At 5:47 PM , Blogger Tricia said...

    Where are the sweet pictures from Chicago? Sounds like you had a fun time! Very Cool!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home