Jess

Dance as though no one is watching, love as though you have never been hurt, sing as though no one can hear you, live as though heaven is on earth

Monday, May 09, 2005

George of the Jungle...NOT!

Ultimate frisbee is a huge deal on campus right now amongst the boys. Well today the guys were playing and my friend Brandon went to catch the frisbee and he ran straight a tree instead. I admit I laughed SUPER hard when I heard about it but an ambulance came and took him to the hospital and everything. We'll be prayin for ya Brandon!

7 Comments:

  • At 12:38 PM , Blogger Tricia said...

    Oh my gosh - that's horrible. Kinda sounds like something you would do.

    LOL

    Just kidding!

     
  • At 1:11 PM , Blogger Manda said...

    Diddo to you and Tricia :)

     
  • At 6:50 PM , Blogger Tricia said...

    Yeah, I totally knew that one was coming...

    :)

     
  • At 8:50 PM , Blogger Manda said...

    Hey, who else would there be to make life interesting?!?!?! Love ya lots!

     
  • At 8:51 PM , Blogger Jess said...

    Yah so that post totally just blew up in my face!

     
  • At 3:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    HI! my name is Ami and my pal Niki J goes to school w/ u and told me to check out your blog. so i am!! its pretty dang awesome and i love ultimate frisbee.....coffee && ultimate frisbee may be the only reason i choose to attend college. well i guess this is a long enough comment from someone who u dont even know....so bye! ~Ami

    p.s. check out my website!! :)

     
  • At 6:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wow Jess... you called Brandon your friend... I'm impressed
    ~Kate

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home