Jess

Dance as though no one is watching, love as though you have never been hurt, sing as though no one can hear you, live as though heaven is on earth

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Big kid

Suburns, scraped knees, dirty feet, and grass stains...those are the good ol' days! Well today I accomplished all of those. Today could have been one of the funnest days I've had in a LONG time. I felt like a big kid again. I woke up from my nap and played tennis for almost 2 hours. Then we played volleyball forever. The best part was the Parlor and the park. Josh, Hogan, Niki, and I drove in the convertible :) to get some ice cream and then we went to Cascades Park. First we played on the slides and then we rolled down the HUGE hill and I nearly wet my pants laughing so hard. Fun times! I'm gonna miss this place. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home