Jess

Dance as though no one is watching, love as though you have never been hurt, sing as though no one can hear you, live as though heaven is on earth

Friday, February 11, 2005

Friday

It's the weekend FINALLY!!! It's been a busy week. I think profs like to load it on in the beginning of the semester in hopes that you will drop out of their class. Mission complete!
I'm not going home this weekend but as much as my parents hate to admit it I think they miss me! Haha. Maybe not, but they keep calling me and Dad made sure I knew I was welcome at home anytime.
Tonight we went to Fiddler on the Roof. It was SOO...good! It was fun because I knew a lot of people in it. After the musical I went to Steak & Shake with Crazy Kate, Cory, Lydia, Emily, and Lisa. So thats my boring Friday evening. Goodnight!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Don't mind admitting it at all. I MISS YOU!!!!! Mom

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home