Jess

Dance as though no one is watching, love as though you have never been hurt, sing as though no one can hear you, live as though heaven is on earth

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Ghetto Fabulous

I just tore it up on the bowling lanes with a high score of 68! Go me! We had to dress "Ghetto Fabulous". Me and Annie were definenltly looking ghetto with the boxer shorts, puffy jackets, and bandanas. That was an adventure but we had fun. My favorite group though was the Napolean Dynamite team. Amanda's core group showed up in fashionable thrift clothing. So to find Amanda clothes we had to go to St. Vincents, a thrift store in downtown Jackson. While we were shopping around I felt like I was on a missions trip in my own town. There were homeless people wandering the aisles looking for clothes to keep warm and a lady was talking about how her kindergartener had just got kicked out of school! Just minutes from Spring Arbor their was people in need. It made me realize how I don't have to go around the world to be a missionary, there are people right in front of us everyday who need the Lord.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Jess... you didn't say that i was one hot guy!!! B/c i was!

    <3 Kate

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home