Jess

Dance as though no one is watching, love as though you have never been hurt, sing as though no one can hear you, live as though heaven is on earth

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Me Sweet PePaw


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



This is my cute grandpa, we call him "PePaw" though! He's a very very special man if you ask me. He had his famous sayings but my favorite was every time he would see us he would say "How's my precious girls?" or "Where did all these pretty girls come from?" What a sweety. This is one of the last times I really saw him in good health. I'm so glad I got a chance to see him the night before he died though. It was sad but it was good closure. The wierd thing is, I haven't cried yet. I think it's because i'm so excited that he's with MeMaw in heaven. Oh man, I would love to see what they are doing right now, probably goofing around! :)

2 Comments:

  • At 7:17 PM , Blogger Mags said...

    Jess,

    It's nice to hear someone else talk about how much they loved their Grandfather-I called mine Papa and he was also cute and happy like yours....and I'm also glad he's in Heaven too.

    Thanks for sharing!

     
  • At 5:36 AM , Blogger Tricia said...

    That is such a cute picture! It's funny how we all felt the same way at his funeral - not as sad as the previous 2 we had been to. More of a celebration of his life.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home